Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Difference between 30210 and 30162 adapters?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Cut-Throat's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 15th, 2005
    Posts
    68
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have had both adapters and cannot see a difference between the 30210 and 30162 Horn adapters.

    Can someone here explaing what the difference is? - Thanks

  2. #2
    Senior Hostboard Member GM's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 26th, 2002
    Location
    Chamblee, Ga.
    Posts
    4,967
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    48 Post(s)

    Post

    Greets!

    The 30210 is for 2x5 cell horns and the 30162 is for 2x4, so has a narrower width 'mouth'/different wall angle.

    GM

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Cut-Throat's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 15th, 2005
    Posts
    68
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey! - Thanks a lot for the information! This was certainly not visible by looking at the adapters!

  4. #4
    Senior Hostboard Member GM's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 26th, 2002
    Location
    Chamblee, Ga.
    Posts
    4,967
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    48 Post(s)

    Post

    Greets!

    This I don't understand, the 30210 should be ~3/4" wider, though I've never actually measured them. Doing a little browsing, this pic shows the size/shape difference, so not sure what's going on at your end: http://www.lansingheritage.org/image...pro/page12.jpg

    GM

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Cut-Throat's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 15th, 2005
    Posts
    68
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well, the only thing that is going on at my end is that I've never had them in my hand to compare them directly. I had them on my 805B horns and my 1005B horns, and never really thought about it, until I saw the different numbers.

    So, thanks for the info.

  6. #6
    Senior Hostboard Member GM's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 26th, 2002
    Location
    Chamblee, Ga.
    Posts
    4,967
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    48 Post(s)

    Post

    Greets!

    You're welcome! Ah! Yeah, attached to horns I imagine it would take a keen eye indeed to notice the difference.

    GM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.